Internet Premium: 15% on Richmond Auctions. 20% on Proxibid and/or LiveAuctioneers.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Payment Instructions: We accept credit cards, cashier’s checks, and cash at pickup. A 15% (20% on Proxibid and LiveAuctioneers) online buyer’s premium will be added to all online sales. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all transactions paid for by credit card. Items purchased from Richmond Auctions LLC are subject to all state and local taxes, unless appropriate tax-exempt forms are filed with Richmond Auctions LLC. You will be notified at the end of Auction by email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. All credit cards on file will be charged at the conclusion of auction and any declined credit cards will be charged a $30 reprocessing fee.
Special Terms of Auction: All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All sales final.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: Items will ship as quickly as possible by FedEx, UPS, or USPS. PICKUP is available during days and times posted only. It is the bidder’s responsibility to take shipping, handling, and insurance into consideration when bidding. Item liability transfers to the bidder upon a successful bid and close of particular lot. All items packed and shipped by Richmond Auctions shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that may occur before, during or after shipping.
Preview Date & Times: August 16 – September 18 by appointment. Please contact Jordan Richmond for more details (864-382-1302, email@example.com)
Auction Date & Time: September 18th at 11:00 am
Checkout Date & Times: Please coordinate us directly to workout pickup options.
Location: This will be a virtual auction with bidding via Richmond Auctions, Richmond Auctions App, Phone Bidding, and Absentee Bidding
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All sales final. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Richmond Auctions LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items by outsourcing the authentication and description process to The Authentication Company (TAC). All property is sold ‘as-is’ and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% (20% Proxibid and LiveAuctioneers) Buyer’s Premium added to your total purchase. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all customers paying by credit card.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept major credit cards, cashier’s checks, or cash at pickup.
4. Shipping, when necessary, will be handled by Richmond Auctions LLC. Items will ship as quickly as possible by FedEx, UPS, or USPS. PICKUP is available during days and times posted only!
5. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email at the conclusion of the auction or the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card, unless we are otherwise notified. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. To better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Richmond Auctions LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser, and has the sole right to reopen the bidding of an item if deemed necessary due to a dispute.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any ‘missed’ bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person. All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over all written, verbal or electronic statements.